Random Life Update - Captain's Log, Supplemental — LiveJournal
Random Life Update|
- Last weekend's prerelease was rather disappointing with the new prereleases-everywhere format. Attendance was extremely below our expectations, and a lot of the players seemed rather unhappy with the changes as well. Hopefully, Wizards will wise up and figure out a better approach.
- I bought a Super Nintendo at a yard sale over the summer, and I finally bothered to hook it up and it works great. I thought that we still had a bunch of games for it at my parents' house, but apparently they got rid of them at a Historical Society Yard Sale at some point. So, I'm slowly working on buying controllers and games on eBay. But if anybody has any old SNES stuff they'd like to get rid of, let me know.
- Speaking of getting rid of stuff, we may be selling off portions of our Magic card collection that are worth anything soon. To a large extent, the cards are just sitting around our bedroom taking up space. If anyone's looking for anything in particular (like Judge foils?) before we sell it to a store, let me know.
- Hannah ate her first "solid" food yesterday evening. (That is, baby-rice-cereal-mixed-with-breast-milk.) She did a wonderful job with it.
- I'll be head judging a PTQ at TJ Collectibles on October 18.
Tags: hannah, judging, magic, snes
|Date:||September 30th, 2008 08:47 pm (UTC)|| |
Oh! Over here! I like that game! The addictive ink, it has my soul.
I'm not a fan of foils at all, but when I get back from this business trip (tomorrow) I'll get in touch with you.
Do you have baby pics of Hannah on a website? If so, we'd love to see them. I'm glad your family is doing well.
The only pictures I've put up on the web are from day 1
. I've been meaning to upload more, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Yeah, I saw those. I can understand that as new parents, you and Jessi are pretty busy.